Westport House Caravan & Camping Park is set in the lush parkland setting of Westport House Estate. There has been a ‘big house’ on this site since the 1500’s,when Grace O’Malley, the famous Pirate Queen, built one of her many castles here. The Browne family, who built the original Westport House on the site of this castle, still own and operate it today along with the family friendly Pirate Adventure Park and the Caravan& Camping Park. The Caravan & Camping Park is next to the farmyard buildings, some of the most extensive in Europe, and enjoys the shade of ancient trees in this beautiful heritage setting. Within a 5 minute drive and 15 minute walk of the popular tourist town of Westport, you will be spoiled with top-rated facilities and a range of family friendly activities and attractions onsite. Safety and security are a top priority with night time security and a family-focused midnight curfew.
Hire your own Bell Tent for Hassle-free Camping
Westport House is offering gorgeous Bell Tent rental to anyone looking for a hassle-free camping experience. Our 5m Bell Tents are ideally suited to folks who are camping for the first time or not quite ready to commit to the investment in the equipment or simply can’t be bothered putting up a tent themselves! We will happily put up and take down your fabulous tent, provide you with the basics and all you have to bring is your bedding! Our 5m Basic Bell Tents come equipped with two double air beds and two single airbeds (sleeping up to 6 people), a kitchen box/table with 6 settings (plates, bowls, mugs, knives, forks & spoons), a bin and an interior light. The Bell Tents are close to all of our fabulous onsite facilities including FREE hot showers, bathrooms, recycling, wash up areas, children’s sand pit and electricity nearby too.
FREE onsite facilities include hot showers, WiFi, recycling, waste water, recreation room*, picnic & washing up areas. Visit Gracy’s bar and cafe with live music* and food including delicious wood fired pizza.
Free onsite activities during the daytime include extensive parkland grounds, playground and sandpits. Dedicated off-raod Greenway – traversing right through the estate – and connecting the Great WEstern Greenway and the Coast road. Our farmyard activities- right beside the site- include table tennis, recreation room with movies, games & jukebox and indoor soft play- available to campers for free each evening*.
Award-winning visitor attractions onsite- be sure to ask about 10% – 50% off deals for campers!
- The ‘big house’ – Ireland’s most beautiful historic home with 30rooms open to the public, tea rooms, 6 permanent exhibitions and more.
- Pirate Adventure Park – a wonderland for children under 12 years with rides, slides, boats, trains, bouncy castle, go karts, pitch & putt and more!
- Adventure Activity Centre – zorbing, zipwire, Sky Challenge, combat games, tree climbing, archery and archery tag.
Nearby attractions include the Great Western Greenway (.5k),Westport Golf Club (3k), blue flag beaches (7k), Croagh Patrick (7k),Connemara (33k), Clew Bay with a range of water activities and much more.
- Get 50% off tickets to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park when you stay in our gorgeous new Bell Tents
- Get 30% off annual membership and 3 nights pitch with our Family Campers’ Special
- Get 25% off when you book our all-inclusive 3 night stay & play deal – 3 nights pitch & 3 day tickets to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park
- Get 20% off tickets to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park when you show your Camping Key Card
- Get 20% off tickets to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park when you stay 3 nights or more
- Get 10% off your ferry to Clare Island with O’Grady Ferries
- Get 10% off adventure activities such as zorbing, archery and more
- Get 10% off food in Gracy’s Bar & Café
- Great deals on local leisure centres, dog kennels and more!
Awards include Best Family Visitor Attraction, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Best Halloween Event, CIE Awards for Excellence & more!
A warm welcome awaits you in Westport House
*High season only.
+353 98 27766