Halloween Fest, Westport House
October 26 @ 11:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm€70
Oct 26th – 31st, Westport House, €70, 11am – 5 pm
Are you ready to scare yourself silly this Halloween?!
Westport House will be hosting it’s annual Halloween Fest in the Basement from 26th and 31st October from 11:00am to 5:00pm.
Get ready for plenty of ghoulish delights, scary stories and creepy fun that all the family will be able to enjoy!
- Head to the Haunted Basement of the Historic House, transformed for Halloween Fest.
- Gather ‘round the cauldron for Scary Story Time, with wicked tales from the White Witch of Westport.
- Brave souls can visit the dark dungeons, where the Pirate Queen Grace O’Malley locked up her prisoners.
- Carve a creepy pumpkin* and decorate some ghoulish goblin cakes at the Spooky Spoons Workshop.
- Get your Michael Jackson zombie moves on at the Thriller Dance Class.
Your ticket to Halloween Fest includes all of the above AND full use of the Pirate Adventure Park where you will enjoy thrilling and exciting rides like:
- Cannonball Run, the Pirate Queen Swing Ship and the Pirates Plunge!.
- Run amok and enjoy all of our new attractions for 2019 including the Mini Ferris Wheel, Jump Around, Kiddie Zipwires,
- If you enjoy the great outdoors, try Disc Golf or stroll along our new 3.5km walking trail
- If you or your little one has sensory needs, please visit our Sensory Space.
- The tiny ones will love the Pirate’s Den Indoor Softplay and Tiny Town Imaginative Play – two indoor experiences for the smallies to enjoy.
- Slow it all down with a relaxing lake drift in the Swan Pedalos or hop aboard the Westport House Express.
You and all the family will be sure to have a ‘spooktacular’ time this Halloween at Halloween Fest!