Experience A Road to Remember Tour, a multi-stop tour unlocking the Famine of West Mayo; exploring the history, folklore, tradition, songs, and stories of the Great Famine against the backdrop of the stunning scenery of Clew Bay south.
We are the no.1 tour provider in Westport and provide pick-up and drop-off at all Westport Hotels.
- Croagh Patrick (Ireland’s Holy Mountain)
- Kilgeever Abbey (7th Century)
- Glenkeen Farm
- Doolough Valley
- Assleagh Falls
Unique features and activities of the tour include:
- Fully narrated tour by local guide
- Live folk/ traditional music session
- Sheep herding demonstration by local farmer and dog trainer
- Introduction to nutritional and medicinal benefits of wild herbs and seaweeds found along the route