- From Knock Airport: 63km (39 miles) – 50 minutes
- From Galway: 80km (49 miles) – an hour and a half
- From Sligo: 104km (65 miles) – an hour and a half
- From Dublin: 252km (156 miles) – three and a half hours
- From Belfast: 305km (190 miles) – 4 hours 15 minutes
How to get to Westport
High quality Westport accommodations is the key to a memorable holiday. Whether you fancy a break for a well-needed shopping and pampering spa experience, a family holiday complete with children’s club, or a personal apartment to truly get away from it all, Westport accommodations have something to suit every personality and pocket. Easily accessible via road and rail, Westport is also just 40 minutes drive from Ireland West Airport, Knock.
Westport is fast becoming a food lover's destination. Artisan produce, boutique cafés and top-class restaurants of all kinds combine to make a tempting menu of must-dos for foodies.
Acclaimed local artisan produce, from award-winning Kelly’s black pudding to our ever-popular Mescan ales, appear on menus, while our local chefs win national industry titles each year. You can even do brewery and distillery tours, sample Connacht’s best boxty, or enjoy Ireland’s Best 99!
If the food's your thing, check out our 5 Ways To Get A Taste Of Westport.